carebureau The Care Bureau Limited
Care for People, People for Care
Job Title: Registered Manager – Domiciliary Care
Location: Wellingborough (with additional maternity cover in Kettering)
Remuneration: £28,000 to £33,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Car allowance
/ Company Car and Target Related Bonus
Responsible For: Branch staff, carers / supervisors
The Care Bureau is looking for a talented Registered Manager passionate about quality care for our expanding Wellingborough branch.
We are an independently owned Home Care Provider that has 11 branches throughout England.
Operating since 1997, we have a wealth of experience in Domiciliary Care and a strong track record with CQC.
We realise we work in a challenging sector, and our approach is to provide a working environment where the Registered Manager can focus on the delivery of the services.
We are looking for an inspirational individual to take this Branch to the next level. If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
Main Functions of the Position:
- Overall responsibility for the success of the branch
- Fully responsible for ensuring branch operations meet and exceed customer expectations.
- To be the Registered Manager for the purposes of the CQC
- The Manager is responsible for all aspects of business and operational performance, business development, quality management, people management, including but not limited to the following:
In addition to the above functions, employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience of managing teams.
- People management skills and experience.
- Computer literate
- Excellent understanding of English language both written and spoken
- Full UK drivers licence
- QCF Level 5 (or equivalent) in Leadership for Health and Social Care or willing to work towards one
- Graduate or NVQ Level 4 or Registered Manager’s Award or equivalent.
- Understanding of the social care sector.
- Experience of working within a regulatory environment.
- Proven background of strong customer ethos and commitment to quality standards.
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply online today and the Recruitment Manager will be in contact with you.